- Update to firmware 0.3.134:
- Extend door lock support including user management, door events and alarms.
- Require signing and encrypting unlock commands for all door locks.
- Improvements to lock device status, battery status and alarms.
- Show user info in notifications for lock events (who interacted with the lock).
- Major package refactoring and organization.
- Extract energy meter serial number.
- Create an activity monitor that runs in the background and reports device active status (online/offline).
- Support changing inclusion reports via device templates.
- Support discovering unannounced clusters via templates.
- Accept events from inactive devices. This solves the case where some device events got ignored.
- Improve HAN devices value reporting.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- (Advanced) Add new generic Zigbee cluster interface commands. Requires Thingsplex newer than v1.0.8.
Newly Supported Devices:
- ID Lock 150 (Zigbee version).
- SmartThings Button (via Scenes).
- Perform binding and reporting config via the adapter instead of firmware.
- Send a heartbeat to the adapter on every command received.
- Increase the routing table size. This fixes the case where device stop reporting.
- Events are no longer sent for devices that have not completed announcing themselves in the network
- Fix a reboot issues caused by certain inclusion commands.
- Fix a reboot issues caused by unexpected message length.
- Fix a memory leak in the device subsystem.
- Fix thermostat cluster internal mapping.
- Fix Thermostat cluster issue causing read Settings attribute set to fail.
- Fix reporting configuration timeout.
- Fix ping timeout issue.
- Fix for the device subsystem Bind command