- Update firmware to 0.5.10
- Remove battery service from certain Aqara water leak sensors as they do not use it
- More robust firmware update procedure
- Update device information in network table after fimp discovery command
- Resend Doorman config on adapter startup in case of an inclusion failure
- Update device address when NewDevice and UpdateDevice events are received
- Set the device as active for all device events not just heartbeats. This fixes the case where the app shows a signal failure for a working device.
- Use a more robust method for saving files. This fixes occasionally not being able to control Doorman.
- Use new SiLabs SDK. This brings significant improvements to network stability.
- Fix Develco Smartplug dropping out after sometime.
- Fix not being able to include more than 9 Aqara sensors.
- Fix for the Read Attribute Response that shows empty values for the Basic Cluster
- Improve handling the remove command: remove device from device list if we don't have its address and it is not responsive.
- Fix a pointer issue that cause the NCP to reboot after removing a device from the network.
- Fix firmware rebooting during Doorman inclusion.
Main new features
- Auto-lock in ID Lock and Danalock device settings.
- Displaying input devices like mode switches in the application.
- Support for Water Leakage Stopper.
- Showing energy export on the device details and meter device card.
- Removed main energy meters from top energy consumptions list.
- Improved handling of energy export data throughout the app.
- General improvements in household ownership transfer.
- Showing room id and name in device details section.
- Added more information when something goes wrong during device editing.
- Changed climate slider range from 5 upto 40 degrees.
- Battery state not refreshed after batteries changed.
- "Unknown" room in fire alarm popup.
- Average household temperature showing "-0".
- Infinite loading on fire alarm screen when there are no devices paired to a Smarthub.
- Infinite loading when changing environment after a fresh application installation.
- Fixed dashboard's loading background color.
- Fixed overflow issue in basic device cards.
- Fixed meter device card's color in energy meter.
- Added device types and subtypes translations.
- Scene Id not showed in the automations.
- Associations are missing the channel number.
- Add support for mode change (heat, off)
- Fix toast when syncing devices
- Fixed an issue on how often data is written to eMMC
- Add retry switching and dimming for Zigbee and Z-Wave devices
- Retry dimming when dimValue is already the desired one, but the device is off
- Trigger heating actions after lights and appliances for modes, shortcuts and timers
- Add device type 'input' with subtype 'scene'
- Add support for device type 'water_valve'
- Smaller binary (25 MiB --> 10 MiB)
- Initial release
Support article: https://support.futurehome.no/hc/no/articles/4407127611537-Adax
- Resolved an issue where devices sometimes was still visible in the app after exclusion. (To manually trigger a sync navigate to settings -> household -> hub settings -> synchronize info)
Main new features
- Change the temperature at home by changing the thermostat mode directly from device view.
- See which devices consume the most power using the top 10 devices consumption list in the energy view.
- Connection stability and app general reliability.
- Z-Wave and Zigbee inclusion and exclusion process.
- Low values range on energy graph.
- Smarthub pairing errors description.
- Average temperature in the climate card.
- Slider's minimum value on the lighting view is limited to 1%.
- Automatic log out.
- Android widget crashes.
- Possibility to navigate back when the app loads.
- App crashing when pressed back button on startup.
- Device states were not updated until the user restarts the app.
- Device subtype icons not shown on the device edit view.
- Grey field shown in place of device's detailed data list.
- No sound or vibration on Android notifications.
- Added disabling sliders on lighting cards when they are not accessible.
- Wrong switch status for lighting view.
- Fire alarm service not opening.
- Sirens and heaters not configurable in "What should happen in case of fire".
Modes & Shortcuts
- Wrong value mapping on sliders
- Temperature slider not shown for room when switch is used as a thermostat.
- Cannot change previously set timeout value.
- Gray field when tapped on device icon.
- No devices in „Then” section when you only had thermostats included in your Smarthub.
- Household user not updated after editing the profile.
- Non-climate sensors displayed on the climate view.
- Not able to control light devices from room view.
- Household ownership transfer not working.
- App freezes when navigating to energy view during the energy production.
- Hub stays in inclusion mode even after exiting the screen.
- Mode icons shown on the timeline.
- New loading view for longer actions.
- Inclusion adapter button text color.
- Hub pairing design.
- General improvements in showing icons mechanism.
- Changed trip mode name to vacation mode.
- Improvements in Swedish translations.
- Playground apps list design.
- Timeline list alignment.
- Climate slider outside of Modes & Shortcuts view.
- Removed loading indicator after setting room temperature.
- Border in Light section.
- Added icon for presence type in device edit.
- Playground status icon alignment.
- HAN meter consumption showed as 100% in the Top 10 devices power consumption.
- Zigbee door locks not available in the Modes & Shortcuts due to the automation policy.
- Sensibo Sky thermostat mode "dry" is shown as "unknown".
- [fix] Fixed displaying energy statistics graph when switching to a month with bigger number of days.
- [fix] Cancel loading screen after 5 seconds after exclusion if no SS update is received.
- [feature] Add energy production chart.
- [fix] Fixed ev charger card animations.
- [fix] Fixed getting ev charger's status.
- [improvement] Added month abbreviations for language other than EN and NB.
- [improvement] Limit number of unnecessary energy requests sent for current period (today / current month).
- Add support for thing_role in device services
- Use one decimal for the temperature in cmd.setpoint.set
- Stop requesting device state on hub restart/startup
- Stop requesting device state on Zigbee inclusion
- Add support for restoring the state of heaters, lights and appliances when the Fire Alarm service is cleared
- Add support for configuring which heaters to switch off when the Fire Alarm service is triggered
- Add support for marking alarm states as cleared in device states
- Mark alarm states as cleared in the services that triggered the Fire Alarm, when the Fire Alarm is cleared
- Fixes an issue where timers would not be removed on factory reset until vinculum was restarted
- initial release