Update to firmware 0.3.134:
- Extend door lock support including user management, door events and alarms.
- Require signing and encrypting unlock commands for all door locks.
- Improvements to lock device status, battery status and alarms.
- Show user info in notifications for lock events (who interacted with the lock).
- Major package refactoring and organization.
- Extract energy meter serial number.
- Create an activity monitor that runs in the background and reports device active status (online/offline).
- Support changing inclusion reports via device templates.
- Support discovering unannounced clusters via templates.
- Accept events from inactive devices. This solves the case where some device events got ignored.
- Improve HAN devices value reporting.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- (Advanced) Add new generic Zigbee cluster interface commands. Requires Thingsplex newer than v1.0.8.
Newly Supported Devices:
- ID Lock 150 (Zigbee version).
- SmartThings Button (via Scenes).
- Perform binding and reporting config via the adapter instead of firmware.
- Send a heartbeat to the adapter on every command received.
- Increase the routing table size. This fixes the case where device stop reporting.
- Events are no longer sent for devices that have not completed announcing themselves in the network
- Fix a reboot issues caused by certain inclusion commands.
- Fix a reboot issues caused by unexpected message length.
- Fix a memory leak in the device subsystem.
- Fix thermostat cluster internal mapping.
- Fix Thermostat cluster issue causing read Settings attribute set to fail.
- Fix reporting configuration timeout.
- Fix ping timeout issue.
- Fix for the device subsystem Bind command
- Fixed not being able to load the app without having at least one site.
- Added device active status.
- Introduced some UI changes and small fixes.
- Fixed sending chargepoint message to wrong topic.
- Improved door lock locked events.
- Fixed and expanded site notifications page.
- Fixed and enhanced door lock device controls.
- Fixed door lock device status not affecting dashboard security tile / security screen's combined status.
- Fixed crashing android widget.
- Removed device active status (temporarily).
- Added notifications settings screens UI improvements.
- Fixed Dashboard -> Security -> Motion card (consistent problem indication).
- Fixed watchOS spam.
- Added better iOS widget spam fix.
- Added user name to FIMP messages related to locking/unlocking door locks.
- Added alert mark to security tile, security screen and device details.
- Added device active status.
- Fixed iOS widget spamming requests.
- Fixed text after successful user verification (biometrics/password).
- Added user verification before creating, editing or deleting lock access.
- Removed '?' from the timeline.
- Fixed texts displayed during various lock loadings.
- Fixed door lock battery status in device details.
- Added alert mark to dashboard security tile and security screen when door lock battery is low.
- Fixed automatic screen transition handling.
- Other minor fixes.
- Hot fix (login page can now render).
- Fixed endless loading for Zigbee devices.
- Extended support of AccessGranted and AccessDenied timeline events.
- Fixed endless loading screens in UserVerification and AddUser screens.
- Fixed combining FIMPRes with current device state in SiteStructureDataProvider.
- Remove extra rgb color indicator when setting color.
- Added secure mode as a trailing widget on the device control body.
- App user code commands are no longer hardcoded to z-wave.
- Pass FlutterWebviewPlugin to playgroundAuthCubit.
- Updated chargepoint service to use new api.
- Fixed a few performance issues with Playgrounds.
- Several fixes for ID Lock functionality.
thingsplex / fimpui 1.0.8
- Added configurable user authentication - https://thingsplex.github.io/docs/thingsplex-ui/installation.html#sign-up
- Added configuration and local address lookup over Playgrounds - https://thingsplex.github.io/docs/thingsplex-ui/installation.html#futurehome-gateway
- Many usability improvements and bugfixes. For instance, Trigger and Action configuration now are more intuitive.
- Bug fixes
- Added Time filter node, Rate limiting and Wait for event nodes. Requires the latest flow engine (tpflow) that will be released later this week or early next week.
It’s been a while since the last release, nevertheless, the new version is out and available in Playgrounds or in Github. It comes along with a new documentation page - https://thingsplex.github.io/docs/thingsplex-ui/ 3 . The documentation is not complete yet (very early version) but might be useful for some users already.
- Bottom nav is now properly disposed of.
- Hub info added to list of versions under site settings.
- Clarified the text under playgrounds.
- Added i18n to hub pairing pages.
- Multiple performance improvements to the timeline.
- Added support for new timeline events related to door locks.
- Improved local auth stability.
- Added fallback to username / pass in the case of no local_auth.
- Fixed a problem on big sites where state message was too big. Compression is now used to handle this
- Improvements to cmd.gateway.get_active_adapters
- Fixes an issue where type and subtype of a device would incorrectly change to "none" (null) on core restart if user changed subtype to "main_elec" and the type was auto deduced to "meter"
- Add support for FIMP commands cmd.log.set_level and cmd.log.get_level
- Add support for device type "chargepoint", with subtype "car_charger"
- Add support for device type "media_player"
- Add support for device subtype "inverter"
Note: The chargepoint, car_charger & inverter are not released yet, but the hub is ready for the device types
- Do not trigger heating relays in rooms without temp sensor
- Devices type: Fixes an issue with numeric sensor services where, for the purposes of deciding device type, a service was considered to be a numeric sensor service when its name started with 'meter_', and not 'sensor_' as intended
zigbee adapter 0.3.10 changes:
- Stability improvements.
- More reliable device remove procedure
- Improved discovery process
- Improved HAN support
zigbee firmware 0.3.119 changes:
- Fix chip getting stuck sending events to adapter
- Fix an edge case where devices cannot be controlled after reboot
- Fix an issue with trying to remove devices after booting
- Fix SoC reboot on certain events
- Fix devices leaving the network for no apparent reason
- Fix for an issue preventing newly included devices from being discovered
- Fixed siren control bug (unable to turn on siren)
- Fixed “dead adapter” when Z-Ware lose TCP connection with ZIP (AKA nothing works)
- Fixed User Code adding (loooooong PINs were not accepted)
- Fixed channel/service mismatch due to channel synchronization
- Fixed User CC commands (get and clear)
- Z-Ware: Thermostat Setpoint CC: v3+ Set returns error on out of supported range values
- Z-Ware: Config CC v3+ Set returns error for out of supported range values
New features and Improvements
- Added template for Telldus Plug-In Switch Mini
- Added template for Namron - Z-Wave dimmer 400W
- Added template for Aeotec - Smart Switch 6 - updated with basic mapping
- Added event when user unlocks the door from the app
- Added exclusion report for NODE_RESET event
- Added support for BASIC_SET report (sent by device)
- Added Schenider Switch template
- Added support for extended battery information (charging, health, overheating...)
- Added support for Application CC messages (logging only)
- Added “re-interview the node” command
- Added real number of User Code CC supported users
- Added restarting of ZIP when Z-Ware is unable to initialize
- Added critical.log for logging fire alarm messages
- Increased number of retries from 4 to 16 (adapter -> ZIP). Fixed UX when controlling many devices
- Extended API for User Code Service
- Changed Version Service report (now humans can read)
- Revamped logging (severity level configuration)
- Easylogging replaced with plog
- Compatible with Z-Ware 7.14.x
- Z-Ware: Nodes are now using highest granted key class to control even insecure CCs
- Z-Ware: Improved AssociationCC and Multichannel AssociationCC (they included FH fix)
- re-routing endpoint to a correct one (not to zero)
- added dependency on libssl1.0.2
- Fixes an issue where you were not routed correctly after enocean pairing.
- Added support for ID-Lock user pin codes.
- Added support for chargepoint devices as EV chargers.
- Added default values for accessControl.alias fixing a timeline crash.
- [reg] Fixed an issue where invalid device interface would crash device detail page.
- Upgrade to Flutter 1.22 and Dart 2.10.
- Unknown state fix
- Delete devices with correct service. Value type fix.
- Send metadata report immediately when changing song.
- Handle "unknown" state when skipping songs.
- Fix deleting devices from app
- Small fixes to handle more than 30 days without refreshing access_token
- Only send reports when something has changed fixed for multiple devices
- Send playback state when including device
- Value type fix
- Handle pbState IDLE and BUFFERING.
- Big fix for handling refresh_token
- Restructure code
- Value fixes
- Get accesstoken if it is empty. Only send reports when something has changed fix for when having multiple speakers.
thingsplex / fimpui 0.18.4