- [fix] Fixed displaying energy statistics graph when switching to a month with bigger number of days.
- [fix] Cancel loading screen after 5 seconds after exclusion if no SS update is received.
- [feature] Add energy production chart.
- [fix] Fixed ev charger card animations.
- [fix] Fixed getting ev charger's status.
- [improvement] Added month abbreviations for language other than EN and NB.
- [improvement] Limit number of unnecessary energy requests sent for current period (today / current month).
- Add support for thing_role in device services
- Use one decimal for the temperature in cmd.setpoint.set
- Stop requesting device state on hub restart/startup
- Stop requesting device state on Zigbee inclusion
- Add support for restoring the state of heaters, lights and appliances when the Fire Alarm service is cleared
- Add support for configuring which heaters to switch off when the Fire Alarm service is triggered
- Add support for marking alarm states as cleared in device states
- Mark alarm states as cleared in the services that triggered the Fire Alarm, when the Fire Alarm is cleared
- Fixes an issue where timers would not be removed on factory reset until vinculum was restarted
- initial release
- [hotfix] Fix for issue with setting new setpoint on Elko TR Super Thermostats.
- [hotfix] Associations should filter supported, not selected devices.
- [hotfix] Load fire alarm home page even though fire alarm subscriptions are null.
- [hotfix] Prevent loading "after fire" form more than once.
- [hotfix] Fetch fire alarm subscriptions when fire alarm home screen initializes.
- [hotfix] Hide add / edit contact persons for people who do not have BoSafe.
- [feature] Added new light control screen.
- [feature] Added support for restoring devices after a fire alarm.
- [feature] Added support for controlling thermostats when a fire is triggered.
- [feature] Added new notification groups for smarthub, sdco sensor and han meter connection statuses.
- [feature] Add, edit and delete fire alarm contacts.
- [feature] Added toast informing that color change hasn't been successful.
- [feature] Added support for autolock interfaces for doorlock service.
- [improvement] Started using kWh and W/kW as default energy units.
- [improvement] Added a button, that navigates to the device inclusion, to empty room in the room carousel.
- [improvement] Fixes and improvements to almost all forms in the app.
- [improvement] Allow for custom error message when saving playground config.
- [fix] Fixed numbers displayed inside the dashboard's safety tile.
- [fix] Fixed routing issue when changing password on a site where you were not an admin.
- [fix] Fixed exception when cannot fetch edge apps from the hub.
- [fix] Fixed exception when cannot get light level in range lightning device card.
- [fix] Don't show loading forever when using playground custom UI buttons.
- [fix] Fixed showing different device count on main settings screen and device list (rare cases).
- [fix] Small automation fix related to mismatching type.
- [fix] Do not treat an activated "unknown" alarm event as an alarm.
- [fix] Other minor fixes.
Features related to fire & notification for HAN meters is ready from the app, but need additional software updates.
- Added response after clearing slot on User Command Class
Fixed Bugs & Improvements
- Fixed User Code Schedule report
- Added reason in exclusion report if node was reset (factory reset)
- Added STARTING message before Z-Ware initialization to detect corrupted Z-Stack
- Added 10min grace period for ZIP to boot (migration and probing may take some time)
- Update firmware to 0.3.159
- Update to Go 1.16.
- Make sure devices are properly removed upon factory-reset.
- More robust device inclusion.
- Improved logging with a new event log.
- Improve panic handling.
- Add Sentry integration for error reporting.
- Support volume control and auto-lock for door locks.
- Keep devices (e.g. lamps) at last value in case of a power outage. Requires device support. Verified on Ikea & Hue light bulbs.
- Create a dedicated Zigbee Group for each input device.
- Create a Zigbee Bind between OnOff, LevelControl, Color and Scene clusters from input devices to their dedicated group.
- Support buttons and remote controls via Scenes. Done by adding the NCP to the device group.
- Support buttons and remote controls via Association. Done by adding output devices (e.g. lamps) to the input device's group.
- Support Temperature Measurement cluster.
- Support Humidity Measurement cluster.
- Support Pressure Measurement cluster.
- Support Illuminance Measurement cluster.
- Support Occupancy Sensing cluster.
- Support Power Configuration cluster.
Templates (currently not publicly available):
- Support configuring custom device reports via templates.
- Support handling custom device events via templates.
- Support setting custom device attributes via templates.
- Merge device templates if multiple exist.
- Support negative consumption (energy production) for metering reports.
- Improve reporting configuration for metering devices (ElectricalMeasurement and Metering clusters).
- Stop sending reactive and apparent power values in metering reports.
- Send energy export value with meter_ext reports.
- Hide "open state" for door locks that don't support it.
- Fix Phillips Hue light bulbs inclusion issues.
- Fix a bug with setting color temperature.
- Skip attribute discovery for out-clusters.
Newly Supported Devices
Most devices using the clusters mentioned above should work. Tested devices include:
- Aqara motion sensor
- Aqara weather sensor
- Aqara water leak sensor
- Aqara door sensor
- Aqara mini switch
- Aqara single switch
- Aqara double switch
- Develco smoke sensor
- Develco heat sensor
- Develco magnetic contact
- Develco water leak sensor
- Develco humidity sensor
- Namron switches and remote controls (via scenes and associations)
- Ikea Remote control E1524/E1810: Works with devices with firmware >= 2.3.014
- Ikea on/off switch E1743
- Ikea shortcut switch
- EasyAccess door lock
- Philips Hue dimmer switch (via scenes).
- Elko climate sensor.
Note: Some Aqara devices ship with an old firmware that doesn't implement standard Zigbee commands and those will not work with FutureHome.
- Forward messages from On/Off and Level/Control with destination address 0x0000 to Zigbee-Ad.
- Prevent the network from closing unexpectedly sometimes.
- Fix "Custom read attr".
- Fix "Metering State set attr"
- Attempt to fix ACTION_DENIED.
- nwkUnknownDevice response now updates the nwk address for a device in the NCP's network list.
- The NCP app will not send "Network device update" events during network list upgrade.
- Other general improvements
- Fix app getting stuck when logging in with wrong username or sms code.
- Fix state when state is "OCCUPIED" and there is no active charging session.
- Some error handling.
- Initial release